2017 Hyatts Staff Appreciation Meal Donations Needed
On Wednesday, May 3rd, Hyatts Middle School PTO will be providing our fabulous staff members with a catered lunch to show our appreciation for all of their hard work during this school year. In order for this event to be successful, we need your help with food, drink* and flower donations.
Donated Flower Baskets will be given to staff as prizes at the end of the luncheon!
Please consider signing up to bring an item or two by clicking here.
All items need to be delivered to Hyatts by 10:00AM on Wednesday, May 3rd.
*All non-food and drink items and may be brought in prior to Wednesday.
Please clearly mark “Staff Appreciation Lunch” on your items. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Clark at email@example.com. Thank you for helping us make this day a Huge success for our staff at Hyatts Middle School!
SCHOOL SUPPLY SALE:
PENS! PAPER! NOTEBOOKS! WHY WAIT UNTIL AUGUST WITH THE BACK-TO-SCHOOL RUSH? Don’t stand in those long lines. Put your order in now for your school supplies! EASY, CONVENIENT ONLINE ORDERING is sent directly to you at HOME! Customize each pre-built box. Brand name supplies sent to your house so you can write your name on everything before you bring it to school.
Hyatts Middle School Supply Sale! -- Check out each Grade Level Supply List Here!
Click Here for Prices of the Grade Level Supplies
- Order online today at www.schooltoolbox.com
- Click “Pre-Built Boxes” under Shop Now.
- Customize your pre-built box! If you already have a pair of scissors at home, take this item out of your list and save. Want more filler paper, add it!
- Order now and “hold” your shipment until a later date
- Order as late as three weeks before you need your supplies to receive them in time!
- Orders will ship right to your home.
- All orders over $50 will ship for FREE. Add all the students in your family.
- Every box of school supplies shipped = a meal donated to Feed My Starving Children
Orders will open April 26th! Don’t wait and put your order in online today!
NOTE- Individual teachers may ask for additional supplies that pertain to their class. They will communicate this on the first day of school.
Please contact Elyse Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
POWER-UP OLENTANGY information -- This link provides a pamphlet for Chromebooks that are recommended for students in middle School.
Hyatts PTO One Time Donation
We are now at 77% of our annual goal. Please consider making a ONE TIME DONATION to support all of our Hyatts' students.
Your contributions continue to go directly to help purchase Smart Boards, iPads, Chromebooks, TVs and projectors, as well as, supporting many programs such as the author visit and annual Hyatts Film Festival.
You can make your donation through PAYPAL, see link above. You can also send your donation with your student in an envelope marked Hyatts PTO and your student’s name. Envelopes can be dropped off at the Hyatts' main office.
Your donation is greatly appreciated by the students, teachers and staff.
AMAZON GIVES BACK TO HYATTS. 2 EASY STEPS BELOW, MAKE YOUR PURCHASES COUNT FOR YOUR KIDS!
Shop from home and earn money for the school in just two easy steps:
1. Click on the Amazon banner at the top of the page.
2. Start shopping ~ Every item purchased through the PTO link on Amazon will earn money for our teachers and students.
*Amazon Prime and credit card members will still earn points/rewards through Amazon on each transaction.
BE FIRST TO GET THE BREAKING SCHOOL NEWS! REGISTER FOR THE HYATTS DIRECTORY...
If you still need to register on this site and enter your family’s information in the directory, please use the instructions below.
REMEMBER: You only need to login to the site if you're using the directory. If you're volunteering you do not need to enter your username and password. Thanks!
Login & Directory Sign Up Instructions:
1. Click login (top right corner) then click New? Register here
2. Enter Secret Code Word for Hyatts (which you get from your Listserv email or call/text Beth 614-581-2309)
3. Enter username (email address), password (minimum of 3 characters), confirm password, and confirm email then hit
4. IMPORTANT: Go to your email account for your confirmation message and click the activation link. If the activation link is not highlighted copy and paste it into a new tab. Hit the CONFIRM button. Remember to save the email.
5. Once you click the activation link you will be sent back to the site and already logged in. Once there, click “Directory”.
6. Click Enter Your Information & Update Directory. Enter each family member separately then click "Submit".